This post copied from the original source HERE.
Social networking sites have us in the habit of sharing every facet of our lives, from the menial to the monumental. When something happens in our lives, we just need to post it, don’t we? So after watching the Twilight series the other night, we wondered: what would our updates look like if someone were to put the bite on us and we became vampires? Surely that would have some impact on our social networking, we reasoned. We came up with ten Facebook status updates we might use after being turned into vampires:
- Well that’s the last time I date anyone I meet online. Creepy, pasty-faced loser freaked out on me when I ordered the garlic shrimp. I told him to bite me. Funny, I don’t remember much after that.
- Got tagged in a photo, but no one can see me in it. WTF? – One day your friends are posting comments about your Halloween pic, and the next …well, you’re just not there anymore.
- A like, and a link, to my favorite cause: the American Red Cross Blood Drive. – Suddenly, you’re a fan of stocking up on that red stuff. You used to faint at the sight of a needle. Go figure.
- Dentist appointment this morning for my monthly cleaning. I think I might need crowns … and sunglasses. Anyone know a good 24-hour dental clinic?
- Good news from my doctor. Blood pressure is excellent and iron levels are up. Yay me!
- My ex gave me a gift membership to Express Tan for my birthday. What a d-bag. – Some people just have no sympathy for your delicate condition.
- Man, what a Christmas party last night. I must be getting old. Can’t handle that kind of drinking anymore. One Coors Light Silver Bullet, and it was lights out for me.
- On the plus side, I guess I was rockin’ some serious beer muscles before I passed out. Friends tell me I tossed a sofa into the swimming pool – with four people sitting on it. RAWR!
- Twilight marathon and sleepover at my place tonight at 8. BYOB, for all you AB negative types.
- Switching to the graveyard shift. I figure I can be more productive that time of day, and really sink my teeth into my work.